Seoul Neighborhoods • Seoul Station

Author: Parent     Date pictures taken: July 2004     City: Seoul     Country: Korea      Pictures Attached: 1     Pictures License: Copyrighted Free Use - Requires Attribution - Allows Commercial Reuse and Derivative Works     Neighborhood Type: Seoul Business District, Skyscraper District

Seoul Station Pictures

by Parent on Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:17 am

I have only one picture of this neighborhood unfortunately -- taken in July 2004 when zooming by on my scooter.

Picture of Seoul Station neighborhood, Seoul City, Korea, July 2004 by Parent (Seoul Business District, Skyscraper District) The light turned red, and I had enough time to take a shot while on my scooter. (379.72 KB) Photo viewed 660 times
Pic. 1. The light turned red, and I had enough time to take a shot while on my scooter. View photo in original size (1024x768 pixels).

Map of Seoul Station neighborhood.

Map of Seoul Station. Pictures by Parent within 4 kilometers of Seoul Station Neighborhood.

Neighborhoods Nearby Seoul Station - Pictures by Parent

City Hall Neighborhood by Parent. A few pictures taken nearby the Seoul City.. Distance from Seoul Station: 1.4km NNE, 6 pictures.

Myeongdong Neighborhood by Parent. This is the first set of photographs I took with my Canon on a Sunday afternoon on May 23rd 2004 just one week after buying it. No better place to start than Myeongdong -- my favourite shopping.. Distance from Seoul Station: 1.5km NE, 17 pictures.

Myeongdong Neighborhood by Parent. Myeongdong is the sino-korean pronunciation of the hanja 明洞, which means bright district. 明 in chinese is pronounced Ming and is the same character as the one used for the Ming.. Distance from Seoul Station: 1.5km NE, 21 pictures.

Namsan Neighborhood by Parent. A few pictures taken from the Namsan observatory in early october.. Distance from Seoul Station: 1.5km SEE, 3 pictures.

Dongnimmun Neighborhood by Parent. A few pictures within the old part of Seoul (the so-called.. Distance from Seoul Station: 2km NNW, 32 pictures.

Jongno Neighborhood by Parent. A few pics of the Jongno/Gwancheoldong neighborhood taken at the end of the 2004.. Distance from Seoul Station: 2.1km NE, 15 pictures.

Jongno Neighborhood by Parent. A few pics taken in the Jongno area -- Jongno means the bell street and is perpendicular to the Cheongye stream. Jongno can also mean the Gwancheoldong district, which is a very lively entertainment distict in between Jongno.. Distance from Seoul Station: 2.1km NE, 10 pictures.