Busan Neighborhoods • Yeonsan

Author: Parent     Date pictures taken: June 2008     City: Busan     Country: Korea      Pictures Attached: 2     Pictures License: Copyrighted Free Use - Requires Attribution - Allows Commercial Reuse and Derivative Works     Neighborhood Type: Busan Nightlife District, Skyscraper District, Red Light District

Yeonsan Pictures

by Parent on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:50 pm

A few pictures taken at night of the Yeonsan-dong neighborhood, part of Yeonje-gu.

Map of Yeonsan neighborhood.

Last edited by Parent on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Map of Yeonsan. Pictures by Parent within 4 kilometers of Yeonsan Neighborhood.

Neighborhoods Nearby Yeonsan - Pictures by Parent

Oncheon Stream Neighborhood by Parent. Here find some pictures I took of the Oncheoncheong (Oncheon stream) in April 2009 during the spring festival. Note that On means hot, cheon means spring, and cheong means stream. It is named this way since the stream flows by a.. Distance from Yeonsan: 1.2km NE, 29 pictures.

Yangjeong Neighborhood by Parent. A sub-downtown of.. Distance from Yeonsan: 1.7km SSW, 8 pictures.

Baesan Neighborhood by Parent. A few pictures of the residential area around the Baesan.. Distance from Yeonsan: 1.7km SE, 18 pictures.

Dongnae Neighborhood by Parent. Dongnae seems to be a sino-korean word: Dong means east, and nae means hmm.. Actually, I'm not sure what nae means :D. Maybe the second character was meant to be read Anyhow, during the Chosun dynasty, Busan city w.. Distance from Yeonsan: 2.1km N, 21 pictures.

Seomyeon Neighborhood by Parent. Seomyeon is the major downtown area of Busan. Seomyeon is a HUGE entertainment district, about 1 or 2 square kilometers of high bar/restaurant/shop density. Perhaps the largest such entertainment area in.. Distance from Yeonsan: 3.7km SSW, 65 pictures.

Oncheonjang Neighborhood by Parent. Oncheonjang is made of three words: "On" means "Hot", "cheon" means "spring" and "jang" is another word I am not sure of. I need to look it up. Oncheonjang is most famous for.. Distance from Yeonsan: 3.9km N, 7 pictures.